- I don’t believe in zodiac, shio, and so on;
- I had a few nicknames from my friends: Ipeh (just because a friend couldn’t spell ‘R’), Uler (because of my last name), Riba (because we just had a chapter about this in class and he found that sounds similar to my name), Nenek, and Chiripa (because of Dulce Maria was such a hit);
- I hate sports and I can’t swim;
- I kinda hate it when people refuse to pose beside me while taking a picture just because I’m too tall to them;
- I also hate it when people says that I have what I’ve earned just because of luck. It’s such an understatement to me. I work hard for everything I’ve achieved;
- Back to junior high school, my life was very boring until someone came into my life and taught me how to dream big. I will always owe him for the rest of my life;
- I never cheated in the college, not even once. I studied very hard back then;
- I’m not good at numbers, but I ended up working as an accountant. I even used to hate accounting back in high school;
- My career milestones: started my first job when I was 21, got promotion to Senior level on 23, Assistant Manager on 24, Manager on 25, and Senior Manager on 27. I thought my achievement was awesome, until I found out that the CEO in my Company is on my age!
- It took me one year just to learn how to wear contact lenses;
- I’m addicted with dark brown eye shadow. I can’t leave the house without it;
- I’m a strong believer that beauty, brain, and behavior is not only in beauty pageant. Every girl can get it as long as she’s willing to try hard. We can’t be perfect, but we can be awesome 😉
- I’m not good at telling people how I feel. I never say “I love you” to others, not even once;
- I’m not good at saying goodbye either. Hug each other and say “I’ll be missing you” is just too much to me;
- I used to hate babies until my nephew was born. He’s the only one baby I’ve ever hold on my arms;
- When my cats died, I cried much louder than when I cried over the boys who broke my heart;
- I was still afraid of ghost until I was a teenager. I used to put an Al-Qur’an beside my pillow to encourage me sleeping alone in my bedroom! But now… I’m not afraid to work overtime alone even in a ghostly office, hehehehe;
- I often put something important in my own safe place but then I forget where I put that stuff. The idea of that ‘safe place’ is too extraordinary sometimes 😀
- I’ve started writing in a diary since I was a kid. That’s how I learned to write. My blog is my new diary anyway;
- I’ve started to write a novel since years ago and never managed to finish it. It’s always a part of my new year’s resolution over and over again. Well, maybe I’ll finish it next year, hehehehe.
2 thoughts on “20 Random Things About Me”
Berasa sama di no 1, 7,& 8..bedanya aku gak bagus dlm biologi, kimia, dan apal2an lainnya, eh malah milih jd dokter gigi.. Hasilnya kalang kabut pas kuliah, nilai ngepas, tapi Alhamdulillah gak pernah kena her 🙂
Hehe… Tapi kalo aku lihat blok kamu, it seems like you nailed your job. Best of luck!