I watched this movie a couple of weeks back and I just managed to write down my thoughts.
Here we go!
- The village and the castle are beautiful! Can’t wait to visit the real castle and village that inspired this fairy tale!
- Emma is the most beautiful Belle I’ve seen;
- The prince is also cute… except when he puts too much make-up on his face;
- I really love the songs! I always love the songs. They reminded me of the broadway show I used to watch! Both are enjoyable!
- Promoting gay in this popular fairy tale? Really? They’re kidding me!
- A beast becomes a better person only in a week? Even normal people don’t change that fast!
- And two people can fall in love only in a week? Come on!
- It’s true that there’s always a good side in every people we know though;
- The Paris short trip is a nice touch. It fills the gap about Belle’s mother;
- I like how they keep most of the original story lines. I just regret the gay casts in this movie.