I’m a believer that happiness can also come from the little things. Here is the list of the little things I’m enjoying throughout the year!
- Wake up early in the morning and I can hear the birds chipping from the trees outside of my windows!
- Sleep surrounded by multiple pillows, bolsters, cushions, and dolls!
- Taking pictures with my new phone! Check my Instagram account to see how awesome this phone camera really is!
- Random talks with my four years nephew. He can be smart, funny and sweet all in the same time!
- Open video gallery in my phone and watch the videos of my little niece. She’s so adorable!
- Leave office on time just to watch my favorite TV shows (The Royals, Scandal, Notorious, and many more!)
- Just found a dessert restaurant in Kemang (restaurant name: Cacaote) and I have tried nearly all of their cakes menu! It’s fun to try different cake in every order and to wonder how it tastes! My favorite? Mango, vanilla, and raspberry flavor; they’re the best!
- Play Gojek swipe games and I can earn up to 400 points at one swipe!
- Order Gofood only to buy one cup of bajigur, almost everyday until I get bored, hehehehe;
- Browse my old folders and find many pictures to be posted to Instagram. Somehow I can be surprised seeing how good those pictures are, hehehe;
- Pamper myself with mani-pedi (I love seeing how pretty my nails turned out!), brow threading (tried once and I’m addicted to it now!), try Bio Oil to get rid the marks from my bike accident in Greece;
- Mix and match old clothes in my wardrobe. It’s odd how I can forget that I have some cool stuffs in there, hehehe;
- Long chats with some old friends. They’ve really helped me to get through the worst days of my life!
- Watch cute cats and dogs videos on Instagram; and
- Spend times alone just to figure out, “What’s next?” The ideas popped up on my mind can be unpredictably awesome, hehehehe.
Have fun with the little things and wish you a wonderful weekend!